Which planet does Darth Maul come from
"Star Wars: The Clone Wars": Overview of the big series finale at Disney +
More about "The Mandalorian"
Back to “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”: Just like in previous seasons, most of the episodes follow small overarching stories that span several episodes. In order to bring the animated series to an end, there are three main storylines in the center. At the beginning, the clone soldiers are in the spotlight along with Rex. Thereafter, the seventh season for three episodes is devoted to the fate of Ahsoka Tano after leaving the Jedi Order and before her appearances in "Rebels". Fans of the character can also count on content with Anakin's former student after the end of “Clone Wars”. It was recently confirmed that Ahsoka will appear in the second season of "The Mandalorian". Rosario Dawson (including "Daredevil") is said to embody the fan favorite.
At the end of “Clone Wars” there is the big siege of Mandalore, in which you will surely get some background information for “The Mandalorian”. After all, the bounty hunter comes from this planet. The popular villain Darth Maul will also reappear and play a major role in the fate of the galaxy. The final trailer and statements by series creator Dave Filoni suggest that there will also be a kind of crossover with the movie "The Revenge of the Sith". In the season seven trailer, Mace Windu speaks of the fact that he feels that they want to destroy the Jedi. He made the same statement in "Episode III". In an interview with "io9" Filoni said that Mace is not someone who repeats himself. He also stated that he had always wanted to see how a crossover with the films would come about when the series was over. Accordingly, the timelines of the film and the series will probably overlap in the end.
Added value for the “Star Wars” world
Many old-fashioned “Star Wars” fans have problems with the series after a first impression, stamping it as a contentious animated series for children and young people. For some of the younger generation, the series is even the climax of the “Star Wars” cosmos. You did not grow up with the original trilogy and trimmed for tension and battles through the action-packed and bombastic narrative of the prequels. That is exactly what «Clone Wars» delivers from the start. But in the meantime, especially due to the later course of the series and some crucial storylines, the series has definitely gained in weight and added value for the universe. The series turns the clone soldiers from the films into tangible individuals, and the conflict between the republic and separatists takes on more shades of gray. With Anakin's Jedi student Ahsoka Tano, a figure was established who cheekily challenges the rigid Jedi order and gives a new perspective on the perhaps not so glorious Jedi before the time of the empire. Anakin's prophecy to bring power into balance is also brought more into focus. In addition, the fan favorite, Darth Maul, who was initially believed to be dead, receives a lot of screen time, which many had wished for after «Episode I». "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" has something for every "Star Wars" fan. Everyone will have fun with different episodes and story arcs.
Dee Bradley Baker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
The perfect preparation for the final twelve episodes
The 20 most important episodes for the 7th season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars":
- Season 1: episodes 1 & 5
- Season 2: episodes 5, 6, 7, 8, 12 & 13
- Season 3: episode 2
- Season 4: episodes 21 & 22
- Season 5: episodes 1, 6, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20
StarWars.com has also created its own list in preparation for season seven. However, this differs in parts from the Disney list. The website sees only ten episodes instead of 20 necessary for a re-watch. In addition, Anakin's former Padawan Ahsoka is even more in focus in the selection, who will of course also have a major role in the final episodes. (Click here for the "StarWars.com" list).
If you are not satisfied with both lists, here is a more extensive list from a fan that we can also recommend.
The final season of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” always appears on Fridays in double episodes on Disney +.
More on the topic ... Clone WarsDaredevilThe Revenge of the SithEpisode IEpisode IIIEpisode III: The Revenge of the SithRebelsStar WarsStar Wars - The MandalorianStar Wars: The Clone WarsStar Wars RebelsThe Mandalorian
I split up ...
previous article to the homepagenext articleprevious article“Cologne 50667” is also riding the podcast wavenext article“Mozart in the Jungle” actor Mark Blum has died
- Who, why and how are you motivated
- What is meant by a technical interview
- What can I do with cloud computing
- If 15x 5 50 what is x
- What is facebook recommended page
- What did Hitler want from Germany?
- Is Eric Clapton still alive
- What do you think of Brooke Morris
- Are you Hanafi or Salafi
- What is the best printing company in NYC
- Has Obi Wan died a virgin
- Where can I find good e-cards
- Do you like sarcasm
- Do you like sarcasm
- What is a round-the-clock service
- What a raag is that
- Which stuffed animal is your favorite
- What is clinical chemistry
- How are planes transported
- Can a vegetarian keep a pet?
- Which ruins an otherwise good dining experience
- Do NITs have a sports quota
- Can Pinterest help diagnose and treat depression
- What are some music festivals in Australia
- Is the placement in IIT Guwahati good
- Linkin Park is a real band
- How is the Haldia Institute of Technology 1
- Is file handling with structures that are sequential
- All knowledge is called science
- Why are earphones magnetic
- What do you think of MIGOS
- Why are some salts colored
- What is the Population Reference Office
- What made you forgive and forget?