Silicon Valley becomes risk averse
Germany is considered to be too risk averse (and more) for donors
With the rubric Worth reading deutsche-startups.de offers a quick overview of the latest news, articles, reports, interviews and background stories on web and founder stories that other German and English-speaking media or blogs have written and published. The complete article is then only available on the linked media from all over the world.
Venture capital: into the future without Germany
The digital world is becoming more and more American because the money cycle is concentrated in Silicon Valley. Venture capitalists consider Germany to be too risk-averse and bureaucratic. The German economy threatens to be left behind.
Employees wanted? Post a job advertisement at ds now!
With our job exchange, we want to help you draw the right people's attention to your company. Each advertisement runs for 30 days and costs 150 euros. Since we cooperate with kalaydo.de, your job advertisements appear - at no additional cost - in one of the largest regional advertisement portals. This way to ours Startup job exchange
FinTechs: delicate plants in the mammoth forest
Some things that start small can one day grow big. Anyone who has ever stood in front of a sequoia tree in a California national park and has seen the cones belonging to it will hardly believe that the giants of nature can arise from this material. Sequoias only grow under very specific climatic conditions and in special soils.
Aeria takeover by ProSiebenSat.1 costs over 100 jobs
The takeover of Aeria Games Europa by ProSiebenSat.1 is expected to cost over 100 jobs. Only a few days ago it became known that the cartel authorities in Germany and Austria had approved the takeover of Aeria Games Europe by the ProSiebenSat.1 Group. The new company SevenGames now has more than 77 million registered users.
Interview with Michael Reuter from Datarella on the subject of Quantified Self
“In general, we can say goodbye to the use of the prefix“ mobile ”: Everything will take place mobile, therefore“ mobile ”has lost its status as a differentiating factor”, says Michael Reuter, founder of the behavioral analytics provider Datarella GmbH.
Cross browser testing
Cross-browser testing: 10 tools for checking websites
Websites have to serve well on more and more devices and browsers. These ten tools make your day-to-day development easier.
Silicon Allee: Berlin Tech Starts Booming
Berlin’s Silicon Allee is challenging London as the next great European tech hub.
deutsche-startups.de is also available on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. You can also subscribe to our brand new RSS feed or our daily newsletter.
Photo: Image of astonished business woman holding ipad from Shutterstock
- Reads selfishly
- What are Coelomate animals
- Plumb5 or Google Analytics which is better
- Spanish men are circumcised
- In general, people practice what they teach
- What things make a scientist extremely successful?
- What does the acronym BDE mean
- How is a meandering river created
- Everyone smokes in AA cigarettes
- What is mobile affilate marketing
- Where did Esperanto get its name from?
- How to get a longer penis
- Which cell organelle has three membranes?
- The bananas ripen after harvest
- What's your favorite line in Hindi
- Can my signature be my initials?
- Is there air in the abdomen
- What was the turning point for Pinterest
- Is fear a Scandinavian word
- Should postdocs be paid more
- Which street name sign did you steal?
- Spicy food increases the body temperature
- Are Venus and Scorpio Magnetic
- How does a propeller work underwater