What is the definition of banking
1. Term: Settling of banking transactions from home using a computer. In addition, the option of ordering by fax can be granted in the event of technical problems. Payment service providers offer inexpensive to free account management on the Internet (or via online services). It is necessary to open an account. If necessary, the legitimation check can also be carried out by Deutsche Post AG or by means of video identification.
2. Services offered: a) Execution of standing orders and transfers (also abroad);
b) ordering of check forms;
c) Issuing of a check card for cash supply or point-of-sale payment etc .;
d) Ordering travelers checks;
e) Issuing orders for cash and capital investments or loans;
f) Collection and redemption of direct debits.
3. Information provided: Account statement, asset status, prices for services, conditions of the investment or credit sector, investment recommendations, etc.
4. Requirements: PC including suitable transmission instruments (modem, ISDN card, DSL modem [ISDN, DSL]), online access to the bank. The bank provides personal identification means (e.g. PIN) or identification media for making contact; the dialogue with the bank can also be secured using the home banking computer interface (HBCI).
See also electronic banking.
- How did the Polynesians discover new land
- Where is the beginning of Jalebi
- How hedge funds get leads
- Mental illness is linked to economics
- How can I train a dog perfectly
- Why did God make us weak?
- How are AbleSkiver non-stick pans made
- Process of capillary action
- Is India a poor country 2
- Why wasn't the modular building removed?
- Why are Gharials an Endangered Species
- A blown fuse is dangerous
- How can video help photographers
- What's your go to 80s song
- Do I really need my gallbladder?
- How do telephone lines work with DSL
- How intelligent is the show Psych
- What is solar movie
- Why do some people love to draw eyes
- Can you name a famous child scientist
- Why are sitcoms so popular
- What's in Mormon temples
- How can I increase the readership of my blogs
- What would happen if Facebook ended?