Can you decipher the electronics brand OOPP
eHealth in Germany
This book gives a comprehensive overview of the potential and challenges of eHealth in the German context. From an interdisciplinary point of view, the basics and requirements are presented first, such as B. technical standards, legal framework as well as aspects related to the quality and financing of eHealth applications.
When describing important fields of application, in addition to general eHealth applications, telemedicine as a central instrument of eHealth is discussed. Applications and requirements for telemedicine from different specialist disciplines are shown.
Another focus is online-based health communication, with the Internet being the focus of the discussion; this is becoming more and more important for the population when it comes to acquiring (health-related) information.
The target groups
The book is aimed both at scientists and students from various disciplines, including health sciences, medicine, computer science and communication sciences, as well as at practitioners such as those working in health care and medical technology.
Part I Basics and requirements for eHealth - Part II eHealth applications - Part III Applications and requirements of telemedicine - Part IV Online-based health communication.
Florian Fischer completed training as a paramedic. He studied at the Faculty of Health Sciences (Bachelor of Science in Health Communication and Master of Science in Public Health), Bielefeld University. There he is active as a research assistant and doctoral candidate in the field of population medicine.
Prof. Dr. med. Alexander Kramer is an internist and public health expert. He heads the AG Population Medicine and Biomedical Basics at Bielefeld University and was involved in the establishment of the first independent faculty for health sciences in German-speaking countries. N) Information.
- Florian Fischer
- Alexander Kramer
- 1. Basics Bielefeld University AG Population Medicine and Biomedical Basics Bielefeld UniversityBielefeldGermany
- 2. AG Population Medicine and Biomedical AG Population Medicine and Biomedical Basics University of BielefeldBielefeldGermany
About the editors
- What are room microphones
- Different cameras see the world differently
- What is a good mid-priced laptop
- Is Vanguard good for ETFs
- Why does your math work
- Why celebrities divorce more often
- What is the silent installation of EXE
- How did France get its name
- Google search algorithms promote unfair competition
- Migraines can be caused by anxiety
- Where is your favorite vacation in the mountains?
- What are the best newspapers in Kosovo
- What is insignificant
- How do you see China's political regime
- What is the scope of learning PHP
- Why do internet sources do this
- Why are antiques valuable
- What is the Burj Khalifa damper system
- Politics is a big thing in America
- Why are some things uncomfortable?
- Mindfulness meditation increases motivation
- How environmentally conscious are Bulgarians
- Chandigarh University is good for animation
- What is t-shirt transfer paper 1