People use pheromones
Better to flirt with pheromones?
Less is more
Marc Hengartner also knows that two people can smell each other if they find each other attractive. The druggist and perfumer was introduced to the art of perfume production in Paris. He generally recommends using a subtle perfume. Those who no longer smell themselves because they always use the same scent run the risk of over-perfuming themselves. Then it's better to change the scent instead of enveloping the entire environment in a thick cloud of perfume. According to Hengartner, it makes sense to apply the perfume to those parts of the body that are warmest, i.e. where the blood pulsates: namely the wrist, armpits, neck or the hollows of the knees. This is where a fragrance can best develop.
Are there essences that are known as sexual attractants in perfumery? “Synthetic androstenone, for example, a copy of the odor of the not yet harvested truffle, a copy of the pheromone ectocarpen from brown algae, then musk, civet and amber, are advertised at least as these. Lily of the valley fragrance (Bourgeonal), vanilla and cocoa are also considered sensual fragrances. "
The popular amber fragrance component was originally obtained from whale secretion. Ambre gris is nowadays produced artificially in an ethically correct manner. It smells soft, dry and warm with a balsamic sweet note. Together with vanilla, the fragrance is playful and seductive.
- White musk
Musk is a fragrance that originally comes from the musk deer. Today, industrially manufactured substitutes are used in the manufacture of perfumes and soaps. Musk contains components that are structurally similar to pheromones and are therefore supposed to have an aphrodisiac effect.
The civet is a strong and naturally unpleasant smelling secretion from the anal glands of a civet cat. It is used to mark their territory. However, when diluted appropriately, this substance develops a pleasantly musky, leathery, fragrant scent. It really comes into its own in combination with musk, beaver geil and amber, and it particularly shapes heavy oriental fragrances.
Editor: Bettina Epper
- Where can you get Amazon gift cards
- What form of life has the most acidic blood
- How are igloos built
- What are dark jazz music
- What's the worst about email
- Is Yaya Toure a great midfielder
- How do I start an informative essay
- What is blood tendon
- Which brand makes the best soccer jerseys
- Why use kerosene and not olive oil
- Why are Clinton rallies so small
- What is the concept of polarization
- For whom are you composing
- Is the tape waterproof? If so, how
- Why are MEGA downloads happening so quickly
- What is the hourglass shaped body weakness
- Why do people love fantasy so much
- Who coined the term smartphone?
- Which NOC code suits me best
- Is an anal orgasm better than vaginally
- What does the refraction of light mean
- How do unicellular organisms maintain homeostasis
- Why didn't luxury brands choose digital marketing?
- Will you ever leave Philadelphia