What comes with a MacBook Pro
MacBook Pro 2021: This is how it should look - End of the Touch Bar?
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo informs investors about upcoming Apple products at regular intervals. Often he hit the bull's eye with his statements and was able to build up a trustworthy reputation. As the MacRumors website reports, he has now revealed numerous details about the new MacBook Pro models. Accordingly, Apple is planning two models with 14-inch and 16-inch displays for 2020, which are also to receive a new design.
MacBook Pro 2021: These changes should bring the update
The innovations should start with the optics. It should be significantly more angular and more reminiscent of the iPad Pro or iPhone 12. It should therefore be the largest update in five years. Apple should therefore play it safe and dare less experiments. For example, one should again do without the touch bar and instead rely on physical function keys. This not only saves costs, but also eliminates a major point of criticism from many users.
Incidentally, this is confirmed by the often well-informed Bloomberg reporter Mark Gurman, who also foresees some changes, although the Touch Bar could remain. According to him, Apple is testing versions without the OLED strip, but this doesn't have to apply to the final design.
However, the two experts agree on the return of MagSafe to the Mac. Apple will continue to use USB-C and even provide more connections, but MagSafe should enable safer and faster charging. It also says that there should be more connection types so that adapters are superfluous. Whether this means the return of the USB-A port is unclear. However, Kuo is much clearer with regard to the processors. Apple will not rely on chips from Intel for the new models. Instead, your own processors should be used - without exception.
What do you think of the changes? Will you miss the Touch Bar? Let us know in the comments.
Apple iPhone SE (64 GB) - Black (including EarPods, Power Adapter)
- What are the different uses of mayonnaise
- Why are Hamilton systems almost never integrable?
- Did Radha really exist
- All computers are the same
- Why do everyone hate Antilia
- Why is wattless power called reactive power
- Who is interested in Indian men
- What are some tips for SEO 1
- What is a product similar to BugHerd
- Where is the best view in north korea
- Why do you make money for food
- Why is basic education being commercialized
- Boredom can cause addiction
- How do I clean a wound
- Is the NCERT mandatory for IIT JEE
- What happened during the last supper
- Is spirulina a health risk or benefit
- What are some types of plastic products
- Eating eggs can transmit diseases from the chicken
- How do frogs live in water
- Is the reputation of the university important when looking for a job?
- What does the acronym BDE mean
- Why are plants essential for human life
- What violin does Ray Chen play
- Why can't Norwegians handle criticism?
- What makes a great newspaper logo
- How do I stay completely anonymous online
- What is the story of Amazon Prime
- Goldfish eat pond snails
- What was Vladimir Novakovski's experience at TJHSST
- Why can I dream, but not dream
- What tools automate Alibaba's dropshipping
- Where do surnames come from
- How do naval forces affect war?