Why is life revolving around love
I urgently need advice, who is feeling the same? Life is all about the partner ...
Hello my dears,
I have to write urgently, I just have to get rid of it, because I know I have quite a problem ...
I'll start ... I'll be 24 and my boyfriend will be 28 .... we have been together before, then we were separated for 1 year and have now been together again for almost 7 months ....
I don't know why I became the way I became ... my whole life revolves around my boyfriend ... I'm so fixated on him, it's terrible, it's already torturing me ... see you only on weekdays and once during the week because of work etc. and I HAVE to call him every day (I have to say, he HATES telephoning about everything, he has a real phobia of calling longer than 3 minutes, really ...) He says he wants to talk to me personally and not everything on the tele that you did during the day, what happened, etc. and that's exactly what is usually our real point of contention, if he hangs up on me in the dispute, I HAVE to call to clarify everything, etc. then every day I get scared of losing him, that he'll break up, break up, everything is as it was before, the whole breakup, the suffering ... I tell you, the breakup at that time was absolute hell for me ... For 1 year I cried every bloody day (and I really don't cry too quickly) no matter where, by the car Driving, at work, shopping, nobody knew what to do with me anymore ....... until I got in contact with him again and then it came back to the relationship.
I'm so scared of a new separation, I would break up without him ... it sounds really sick, but I don't know why I was SO insecure ... I almost crush me and HE? Yes, he is sure to be with me, he has such a huge ego and self-confidence ... and I know for sure I would never leave. Two days ago we had such a huge crash on the tele that he said to me for the first time he would get his things and wish me all the luck .... I was hit by a blow and said, if he is serious now, I'll come now ! He then said that it wasn't meant to be serious, but that next time and I should stop the psychological terror (phone). Every time I get such a huge fear again (it comes all of a sudden) I get so depressed that I even make me sick at work (rarely, but it happens when it's really bad).
Why did I become like this? I used to be so self-confident, went through life with ease and without worries ... and now? Almost a wreck ...
I know I have a problem, but about the psychodoc? I've been there before, because of another thing that also concerned me and my boyfriend, but somehow, well, the psychologist wasn't that good ... I felt.
Is it like who? Like-minded people?
- Why do people lick nudes
- What is the best preschool in Bandra
- What are some strange facts about NASA
- What is an algebraic fraction
- How did social media affect courtesy?
- How do I record my voice?
- Which is the new advanced processor
- Who suggested Redshift
- What is the value of eShares
- DoorDash is a Ponzi scheme
- Indians can participate in YouTube giveaways
- What are the problems with IOT sensors
- What is Cydia Download
- Am I good enough to study acting?
- Do NITs have a sports quota
- What's new with the latest iOS update
- What is burned during a root canal
- How do I start my morning walk
- Can employers actually delete reviews?
- What does bhesal mean in marathi
- Which films have great soundtrack results?
- Which is dangerous weed or coffee
- Lost TV series Is Benjamin Linus angry
- What's the coolest music video ever