Which right does the sixth amendment guarantee?
Senate decides on the 6th amendment to the Ordinance on Infection Protection Measures
The Senate today decided on the sixth amendment to the Ordinance on Infection Protection Measures on a proposal from the Senator for Health, Care and Equality, Dilek Kalayci. The State of Berlin is thus implementing the results of the Prime Minister's Conference with the Federal Chancellor yesterday, Wednesday, and adapting them to the infection rate in Berlin.
The Infection Protection Measures Ordinance receives the following major changes:
- Every person is encouraged to reduce their physical social contact with other people who do not belong to their own household to the absolutely necessary minimum and to refrain from traveling, as well as to leave their own apartment only for valid reasons.
- The measures taken so far to contain the pandemic will be extended up to and including March 7, 2021.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in green spaces within the meaning of the Green Space Act and in parking lots. The rule that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in public places is no longer applicable.
- Hairdressers may be opened from March 1, 2021 subject to the following special hygiene and protective measures: Customers may only be served by prior appointment; a safety distance of 2 meters must be ensured between the places for customers, within which no customers are allowed to stay, customers waiting are not allowed to stay within the operating rooms; the other general hygiene and protection regulations stipulated in the ordinance continue to apply.
- Lending from libraries is permitted.
The amended Infection Protection Measures Ordinance comes into force one day after its publication in the Law and Ordinance Gazette of the State of Berlin. You can then find it at: https://www.berlin.de/corona/.
Press contact: Moritz Quiske,
Press spokesman for the Senate Department for Health, Care and Equality
- What is the collective word of the puppies
- How can you not hurt someone who is feeling
- Why are Hindu rituals ecological disasters
- How easy it is to make new friends
- Are Investopedia's stock tutorials worth using
- Wikepedia is a trusted source
- Can a magnet damage the magnetic tape?
- Should I charge my Fitbit every night
- Are Kirkland diapers similar to Huggies
- How many albums does Shakira have
- What is the use of query manager
- Should I start a YouTube Booktube channel?
- What can extreme jealousy do to someone?
- What should someone write on finance blog
- Which programming trend has to die now
- What do you fear about your government?
- What happens when the gravitational force doubles
- Why doesn't the ocean stop moving?
- When is the Thrissur Pooram
- Who started monetary policy
- We are infinite beings
- How much do you make with Shopify
- If Sarepta Therapeutics is rated correctly
- How deeply is literature connected with philosophy?
- Do you really need an apprenticeship?
- Did Harambe make it to heaven?
- What are your favorite creative tools
- What is classic contemporary philosophy
- Comedians How special was George Carlin
- Do bacteria need oxygen to multiply?
- How do the Mexican cartels make ice cream
- Where do college students meet in Pune
- Which operating system uses a firewall