What are the best cafes in Munich
Top 10 hipster cafés in Munich
There are thousands of beautiful cafés in Munich. We checked out the nicest cafés for you. It's not only worth having a coffee there, but also taking nice pictures. Every blogger and hipster gets weak at the beautiful locations!
1. Man versus machine
The coffee shop is located on Müllerstrasse in Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt. Super nice location that is almost reminiscent of London and the coffee tastes twice as good because it is roasted in-house.
Müllerstrasse 23, 80469 Munich
2. Cinnamon Zicke Café & Living Room
The name says it all! It is really as comfortable as in your own living room. You can find the café on Elsässer Straße in Haidhausen.
Elsässer Str. 25, 81667 Munich
3. White Rabbit's Room kitchen & store
In the sugar-sweet location you almost feel a bit like in wonderland! You can not only drink a delicious chai latte here, but also have an excellent lunch. You can find the café on Franziskanerstraße in Au-Haidhausen.
Franziskanerstraße 19, 81669 Munich
4. Goose by the water
Drink coffee, eat burgers, concerts, yoga classes: the location Gans am Wasser has a great program - and all that right by the water at Mollsee in Westpark.
Siegenburger Str. 41, 81373 Munich
5. To and from
Das Von und Zu is the perfect place for coffee drinkers and wine connoisseurs. The location is on Luisenstrasse in Maxvorstadt. The bar is in the garage extension of the Paul Heyse Villa, which used to be a paint company. Super nice location!
Luisenstrasse 22, 80333 Munich
6. Baader Cafe
As the name suggests, the café is on Baaderstrasse in Isarvorstadt. The Baader is not only really stylish, but you can also have a delicious breakfast and brunch here.
Baaderstraße 47, 80469 Munich
7. Stand 20
Super nice coffee shop in the middle of Elisabethplatz in Schwabing-West. Definitely worth a visit.
Elisabethmarkt, Elisabethpl. Stand no.20, 80796 Munich
8. Aroma coffee bar
The Aroma coffee bar can be found on Pestalozzistraße in Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt. In addition to a hot cup of coffee, you can also have a great breakfast and brunch here.
Pestalozzistraße 24, 80469 Munich
9. Caffé Fausto
In this chic location in Siebenbrunn you can enjoy your own roasted coffee.
Birkenleiten 41, 81543 Munich
10. Cafe Vorhoelzer Forum
The Cafe Vorhoelzer Forum is in Maxvorstadt in the middle of the roof terrace of the TU. You won't find coffee anywhere else with such a great view over the city.
Arcisstrasse 21, 80333 Munich
- Prefer mountain stations for your vacation
- How do I start internet-based startups
- Can treat amoxicillin epididymitis
- Is there an informative site like Quora
- What is abundance in chemistry
- What are India's dangerous weapons
- Can you refuse anesthesia before the operation?
- What is the best masonry waterproofing paint
- Have you ever had a septoplasty
- What is the Muslim clothing culture
- Who would win Frieza against Jiren?
- What are some ways to stay inspired
- Why can't Spider Man fly
- Why are school meals so bad
- Is it illegal to abuse free trials?
- What makes Ronaldo so special
- Share your travel pictures for Turkey
- Does piracy really affect the product?
- Hiring TCS civil engineers
- What is the basis of human existence
- How was Jainism introduced?
- What is the difference between prostitution and marriage
- Is similar to Mahjong FreeCell
- Which one is correct to decipher or decipher
- What is customer value optimization
- How do i make a tesla coil
- What makes our president the worst
- What proportion of doctors are against vaccines
- What are some characteristics of cosmic horror
- How to avoid solipsism
- What is the perfect business model
- Why do people hate Mahesh Babu