Can I have multiple Instagram accounts?
How to use multiple Instagram accounts at the same time and switch between them
Why do I need multiple Instagram accounts?
This is perhaps the most important question that comes to mind. The main reason is that, like many people already, you enjoy doing different things in your daily life and you want to share them through this incredible social network. But if your hobbies are very different, the best alternative is of course Separate them into different accounts .
That could be another option The company you work for has its own account In this social network, part of your job is to post content on it. In this case, you need to add a second Instagram account on your phone and be able to switch between them conveniently and quickly.
Using the method we show you below, we can have up to a total of Instagram with Instagram five accounts in parallel in connection with the use of our smartphone. So let's not dwell any longer and see how we can carry out this simple process.
How to set up multiple accounts on Instagram
Add a second account about this app is very easy. All you have to do is go to your profile and click the sandwich menu in the top right corner. Here you have to enter the option "Configure". Now go to the very bottom of this menu and look for the "Add Account" option. Now you have two options:
- Sign in to an existing account.
- Create an account: in this case, you will have to follow the whole process of creating a new Instagram profile as you did when you first entered this social network.
In our case we will log into an existing account. After you have entered the username and password, you can use this second profile in parallel with the profile that you have already registered in this application.
How to switch from one account to another on Instagram
But of course, having two logged accounts on our phone is useless to us if we don't know how switch between them .
To carry out this process, there are two different ways to switch between the profiles in which we are logged in. The first option is although it is a little slower from our own profile . We just need to click on the account name shown above and automatically click on a Pop up A menu appears in which you can switch between the different profiles.
In the second way, which we think is the most convenient, we just have to Press and hold the avatar photo (bottom right) that we are currently using. After pressing and holding the photo for a few seconds, you will see the same menu where you can switch accounts.
This is how you can use multiple accounts on Instagram at the same time. Remember that in this application there is a limit of 5 profiles that can be managed at the same time. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to leave us a comment below and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
- Cardboard boxes are poisonous
- What are meteorites made of
- Can entropy be compressed into dimensions
- Why is NoSQL horizontal not vertical
- What is hydraulic and pneumatic machines
- How many hours are 750,000 seconds?
- Is advice under marketing or finance
- What is a good synonym for lock
- Why storytelling is important in business marketing
- How do I practice chess openings
- What can child protection services do
- How does language develop in early humans
- How was the computer invented
- Has Bananarama written her own songs
- What is the subjective theory of value
- Can a BA student take a tally course
- How does a deductible of 1,000 work
- What does the heat equation mean
- Why did Americans refuse a tourist visa
- What happens to the superconductor at absolute temperature
- Why isn't smoking banned in public?
- Will Trump ban other countries
- How can I make 1 H2SO4
- A vacuum can contain a liquid