Help court rulings initiate changes
Legal tips and judgments
Legal information on the Internet
The Internet offers an almost endless flood of information and current news from all over the world. The Internet has also become an indispensable tool for lawyers: For example, press releases from the responsible federal ministries provide quick and comprehensive information about current changes in the law.
But be careful: Many articles on legal topics on the Internet - especially in forums and blogs - are written by laypeople and do not offer any legal security. Public information from the authorities or trustworthy websites maintained by lawyers and attorneys are better.
Here are some tips from our ARAG experts:
The joint justice portal of the federal and state governments. Contains, among other things, a list of places and courts with which the competent court can be determined.
Numerous forms are available free of charge, and there are also links to the various online services of the state justice administrations.
Federal Minister of Justice Zypries has been elected Internet politician of the year 2009. The Federal Ministry of Justice uses the internet very effectively to inform citizens about the legal background as well as current changes in the law, e.g. through the newsletter.
Rather something for professionals: information on current legislative procedures and legal changes.
The German Notary Institute reports very extensively and thoroughly on changes in the law and current case law.
The portal of the dunning courts of the federal states with the possibility of initiating a dunning procedure online.
The electronic Federal Gazette is published by the Federal Ministry of Justice: You can search for information and announcements from companies (e.g. annual financial statements) free of charge.
- What is the GATT trade agreement
- What makes Isaac Newton so brilliant
- How Much Should Congressmen and Senators Make?
- What is a garage door jamb
- Are flowcharts unscientific
- Are today's friends enemies tomorrow
- Is reading another code good for learning
- You can crochet your own clothes
- Where are mutex and semaphore used
- VoIP numbers are usually fraudsters
- How can I watch viral sex videos
- How does a deductible of 1,000 work
- How far advanced were the people in 4000 BC?
- How do laser weapons work
- Why should India have inheritance tax?
- How do I reset my thoughts 1
- Who is Sam Crow
- How do I tighten the calf muscles
- Corresponds to the population of the pollution
- First PC games on the iPhone
- Can central bank employees trade Forex?
- The modern Celtic identity is invented
- What is a car body
- Why does religion bring people to war