Can I update an income statement online?
Housing eligibility certificate - WBS - application acceptance
With a housing entitlement certificate (WBS) you can move into an apartment ("social housing") that is subsidized with public funds. Whether you need a housing entitlement certificate or an RlvF certificate depends on the apartment you want to live in.
You can apply for several people if they are related or if both people submit a declaration of partnership, see "Required documents".
If you want to set up a shared apartment, a joint application is not possible. It is also not possible to combine several individual residence entitlement certificates.
An apartment hunter who is eligible to apply must generally be of legal age.
(Exceptions must be clarified with the competent authority)
The housing entitlement certificates are usually valid for 1 year and are withdrawn by the landlord when moving into the apartment.
What does the term “urgency” or “special housing need” mean in the WBS procedure?
The term "urgency" is an older term for "special housing needs".
"Special housing needs" does not mean "preferential faster processing" of the application.
A "special housing requirement" can be granted under certain conditions. A WBS with this reservation entitles the holder to move into a social housing for which the State of Berlin has the right to occupy.
The general requirement for the recognition of "special housing needs" is that the person looking for accommodation has been registered with their main residence in Berlin for at least one year.
The district housing office examines the requirements for the recognition of "special housing needs".
You can check whether you can get a housing entitlement certificate with the housing entitlement query
- German nationality You are a German citizen.
- Citizens of the European Union You are a citizen of a member state of the European Union (EU).
- foreign citizens with a residence permit of at least 1 year You are a citizen of a country outside the EU and have a residence permit that is valid for at least 1 year.
- Application for a housing entitlement certificate according to § 5 WoBindG or according to § 27 WoFG WBSwith the following systems
Please fill out the application. It must be signed by all persons of legal age.
- Declaration of IncomePlease fill out the income statement for each person. It must be signed by all persons of legal age.
- Income certificateThe income certificate is filled out and signed by the employer.
- Partnership declarationA declaration of partnership may be necessary for unmarried or unrelated persons.
- Joint Custody Declaration
- Proof of reporting (copy) from all persons named in the application
There are costs for the registration certificates. More on the subject: registration certificate
- Identification documents (copy) from all persons named in the application
For example, identity cards or foreign passports with a residence permit
- Birth certificate of your children (copy) if your children are named in the application
- Marriage certificate (copy) if you are married
- Proof of another marital status (a copy) You are not single
for example divorce decree, death certificate
- Acknowledgment of paternity (copy) For example, in the case of a relationship with a joint child and a decision on custody
- Severely handicapped ID (copy) You are severely disabled,
Front and back of the severely disabled ID card
- Mother pass (copy) you are pregnant
the maternity card with a registered 14th week of pregnancy
- Semester certificate (copy) for students,
in the case of foreign students, also the certificate stating the duration of the studies
- Civil partnership certificate (copy) they have entered into a civil partnership
- If you are a foreigner, proof of your right of residence (copy) If you belong to a country of the European Union (EU), a copy of your identification document is usually sufficient. If you belong to another country, you need a residence permit, for example a residence permit.
- In addition to the application for a housing entitlement certificate, other documents may be required: Please note that the documents mentioned cannot be an exhaustive list because each applicant may require special private information and evidence.
Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a letter from the authorities stating which documents are missing for processing.
- Why don't humans have monkeys as pets?
- How liberal is this site
- Who are the best rheumatologists in Kolkata
- What is your vacation spot
- How do I learn to like to cook
- Is it still profitable to run a drone business?
- Why is Iceland green and Greenland white?
- How do you make a synthesizer
- Can someone get HIV by swallowing semen
- FixMoble is a good start for mobile repair
- Should a bedroom need more space
- Where can I fish in Paris
- A PLGA copolymer dissolves in water
- What are other uses of water pumps
- Why do cracked iPhone screens work
- How do soundproof rooms work
- How do I integrate x lnx
- Kaylee is a Greek name
- Was the environmental movement successful?
- 1 30 TSH is normal for men
- How do I sing 1
- How is IBS College for Management
- Which is the best piping software
- How does plutonium smell?