Will fade colored red hair to pink
Hair coloring: not always a positive result
The tint did not achieve the desired color result on the hair after dyeing the hair? Your hairdresser has them wrongHair color selected for you? Or has your hair become too dark and suddenly make your complexion look very pale? Unfortunately, the hair color cannot be washed out that quickly. Then the last resort for your head of hair is usually not coloring your hair, but ratherBleach hair! We'll tell you how you can easily iron out nasty color accidents.
Unintended color result: How can you save a color accident?
Bleach hair It's not that straightforward, but it is doable to undo an incorrect color result. Who already like with tints Eggplant or copper has experimented, knows what we're talking about: Especially pretreated hair (perm, streak legacy, etc.) often takes on more color than it should. This can lead to an unwanted color result. The soft tint from the drugstore can quickly turn into a permanent color catastrophe.
We know only too well from our own experience that weep and "Help, my hair is red!" screaming nothing helps: bleaching hair is the order of the day! But how? We'll tell you how you can do it!
Bleaching hair: what exactly happens to the hair structure?
Beautiful and healthy hair is shown on the packaging of the various colorations. We can quickly be blinded by this. Finally is the result of what we see on the packaging is never the same as what we see on our head after washing off the hair color. The initial color has something to do with your own hair structure. So the color result is a little falsified. Accordingly, the plays Also discolor the hair structure while hair is being used a major role. If your hair has been bleached several times or you wear a perm, the hair structure has had to endure a lot. The chemistry in the liquids attacks our hair structure. Hence, after hair coloring, our hair needs one intensive care.
How can the hair be bleached best - which method is good?
True, you get after a color accident rarely returns to its original hair color back, but at least the damage can be minimized significantly. However, you should always rely on one professional hair bleaching fall back and get the Bleach hair from a specialized hairdresser to let. He knows the hair structure and the method best. So please Stay away from your own experiments if your hair has had a particularly bad color accident - because then you could only make it worse!
Bleaching or bleaching: which method is better?
Depending on how damaged the hair is, the color expert in your hairdressing salon will then decide which method and means to use. Bleaching is often the most effective, but also the most aggressive way. Often a so-called is enough Bleaching laundry, which sometimes even gets by with just three percent hydrogen peroxide to lighten the hair by one or two tones. Don't be frightened: After that you have special in the case of color accidents with red pigments, first of allorange hair, but don't worry, here comes another shade over it.
Bleaching hair: What are the costs?
The good hairdresser (please, ask about the color experts on the team!) Will then try a tint to your hair colorDesired tone restore. The price for the professional hair bleaching are unfortunately mostly quite high - with us it worked to steer a terrible aubergine tone back into an aesthetic direction, we but also had to pay just under 200 euros for it.
The 6 best home remedies and uses for hair bleaching
Hair bleaching is a little less complicated if your hair has not been pretreated and oneTint does not produce the desired color effecthas achieved. Here it is usually enough to wash your hair a few times. Also a few Home remedies can help you with thisto bleach your hair.
- Hair peeling: The Clear Scalp Shampeeling from Wella for approx. 19 euros works real wonders if your tint has become too dark. With the hair peeling, which is carried out before washing, the hair is cleaned deep into the fibersAs a result, the paint comes off more easily.
- Anti dandruff shampoo: The Australian Bodycare Tea Tree anti-dandruff shampoo for around 12 euros can also help with hair bleaching, because it roughens the hair shaft. Even after multiple washes, however, the following applies: After that, the hair is initially a bit attacked, so don't forget the moisturizer and rather do without the straightening iron or curling iron in the near future!
- aspirin: Aspirin aka ascorbic acid works especially well if you have tinted your hair with a colorful tint, such as Directions, and now want to remove this color. Add three aspirin tablets to one liter of water and wait for the tablets to dissolve completely. Soak your hair completely in the aspirin water and let the whole thing work on your head for about 15 minutes. Then wash your hair as normal with shampoo and conditioner. If your hair has been badly affected by the bleaching, you can also use a regimen. Extra tip for stubborn colors: mix aspirin and baking powder together. When washing out, make sure that the aspirin mixture has been completely removed from your hair.
- baking powder: Baking powder also has a decolorizing effect on the hair. To make a baking powder cure, you can mix 250 milliliters of lukewarm water with two packets of baking powder and knead it into dry hair. After an exposure time of 20 minutes, you can wash your hair as usual and then take good care of it.
- Silver shampoo: And here we have another tip for bleaching hair or removing unwanted hairTo change the color result: If the bleaching went wrong with you and you are now standing there with a yellow tinge on your head, you can remedy the situation with a silver shampoo or the Guhl silver shine and care anti-yellow tint cure for about 4 euros. The bluish color pigments neutralize the yellow tinge, the hair color looks a little cooler.
- Camomile tea: A home remedy for Bleach hair or. Lighten hair is a Conditioner with chamomile tea. So who just got his unsuccessful color result want to weaken something, chamomile can lighten hair. To do this, pour the chamomile tea over your hair, leave it on and rinse. Of course, visits to the swimming pool (chlorine!) And long sunbathing also have a lightening effect on the hair, but these self-made hair decolorizing methods do not make them healthier!
- honey: It's hard to believe, but the sweetness of honey can also do our hair good! Honey can Lighten your hair and moisturize it at the same time. It is best to dissolve a teaspoon of honey in a lukewarm pot of water. Then massaged the mixture into your entire head of hair. The honey cure must take effect for at least one hour. Then wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo as you normally would.
Here we have linked the best products for hair bleaching for you:
For the Bleach hair you have to do one in several steps chemical mixture can be applied to the hairwho the Pulls color pigments out of the hair. It goes without saying that the hair is very damaged afterwards - ideally you should wait six weeks before the next color and after every wash a proper moisturizing regimen Instruct.
Saving hair naturally with henna hair color
Henna hair color can usually be the last resort for a failed coloration. Henna hair color does not penetrate the hair, but only lays on each individual hair and thus also protects it from external influences. How you color your hair with henna hair color, what you pay attention to. have to and which henna hair color is the best, you can find out here.
Color B4: The miracle cure against color accidents
Those who want to discolor their hair themselves and decide against going to the hairdresser for this delicate project now have a large selection of products that can be bought in the drugstore or online. Color B4 for about 9 eurosfrom Great Britain is the best-selling hair bleaching product in the world. Its popularity is also growing in Germany. With this one Hair color remover the molecules inside the hair are dissolved and carried to the outside with a contact time of 30 to 60 minutes, so that they can be washed out by thorough foaming and rinsing.
The manufacturer promises that you can even use Color B4 lighten dark hair can and Can completely reverse color accidents like copper red or ash colored hair. It is Color B4 free from ammonia and peroxide. Color B4 is not suitable for hair dyed with henna and can lead to a blotchy result with extremely dyed hair (in the colors black, black-violet or fire red), as it cannot be guaranteed that Color B4 will dissolve all color molecules contained in the hair evenly can.
- What is your dream kitchen
- What is Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome
- The CFA basic course is worth it
- Does Kalpit Veerwal have a girlfriend 2
- Supports ProtonMail IMAP
- What's your favorite scene from GOT
- Which companies are invalid from risks
- What is unique about girls from Texas
- Dental treatment is free for those over 60
- Comes MIUI 10 for POCO F1
- Bayesian thinking solves the gettier problem
- What is the most diverse neighborhood in Atlanta
- What is an MBA degree
- Is gym bad for seniors
- Why are the plants bold
- How will India change for high speed trains
- Hindus were the first in India
- What if Eren Jaeger didn't exist?
- How can we moisturize our scalp?
- How is ECE from IIIT Allahabad
- Loved Shri Krishna Satyabhama Devi
- Are there countries without copyright laws
- Why do some people get sneaky
- Why is the reality so depressing
- Has McDonalds salads
- Why are grocery cashiers underpaid
- Why do Mexicans have inferiority complexes
- What is commercial space
- Should I buy the Xbox One X?
- Is organic food healthy
- What Helped You Heal From PTSD?
- Planets will stop turning the sun
- Misogyny is justified