How is the life of Shahrukh Khans
Shah Rukh Khan's children learn two religions
10.06.2010 – 12:49
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan lets his children grow up with two faiths - and sees no problem in that: "My wife is Hindu and I am Muslim. We don't make a big deal out of it," Khan told ZEITmagazin. "When my children ask me how and to whom I pray, I explain it to them. When my wife prays, they ask her. Our children enjoy learning all this." The whole family believes "in the oneness of God. The languages are different, the goal is the same."
He said to his children: "It doesn't matter what language you speak in, there are different roots, but there is a God. So sometimes they speak one and sometimes the other language, just like a person speaks German and English. You never ask: Are we Hindus or Muslims? They are Khans. " Although his house was guarded by police officers in the spring to protect him from militant Hindus, he feels safe: "I don't think anyone will harm me. I'm an entertainer. I'm there to give you a smile. I believe that no one will harm me because I make Muslims and Hindus smile alike. Everyone has the right to follow their dreams, their thoughts, their beliefs. "
He learned to "argue" from his father, who had studied law. As a businessman, his father was "unlucky in almost all areas of business": "When I was a teenager, he went bankrupt," said Khan. "Unfortunately, I never saw how he was really successful with anything - except for making me laugh He had an incredible sense of humor. "
Shah Rukh Khan is India's most successful actor, he has played in more than 70 roles in Bollywood films and is himself a film producer and presenter of the Indian edition of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" This week his film "My Name is Khan" opens in Germany.
We will be happy to send you the complete ZEITmagazin article for citations.
If you have any questions, please contact DIE ZEIT press and
Tel .: 040 / 3280-237
Fax: 040 / 3280-558
Email: [email protected]
Original content from: DIE ZEIT, transmitted by news aktuell
- What is the Ramulast Testo Booster
- Why can't science eliminate rats?
- How big is Google+
- Why should you buy sex toys online
- The internet is ruled by the meritocracy
- Who is Sachin Tendulkar and Vikas
- We are infinite beings
- How did Bruce Springsteen become so successful
- Which content is particularly suitable for Google+
- How do you describe pitcher plants
- Why do people hate Chrissy Teigen
- Which hotel is the best in Europe
- Who needs a bank 2
- How can the average person crack IIT
- Which course is best for CA.
- How can I benefit from free time
- Why do texts sometimes not make sense
- What is a transistor and a capacitor
- Calcium supplements help heal broken bones
- What does Diom mean in Turkish
- How is polyurethane made
- Can I have multiple Instagram accounts?
- Up or down 3
- When is payday in Romania