What is the best astrological birth sign
This is what the different symbols on your natal chart mean
Do you regularly read your horoscope, know the strengths, weaknesses and peculiarities of your zodiac sign inside out and have you even thought about which zodiac signs harmonize particularly well? Then the next logical step is to deal with the topic of the natal chart.
To find out how the sun, moon and planets were when you first saw the light of day, you can either contact an astrologer (which will probably not be cheap) or you can have your natal chart drawn up online - the astrologer Janelle Belgrave, for example, recommends this site. However, this is only the beginning, because afterwards you have to interpret it. So that you are not on your own for this, I spoke to Belgrave and did a little crash course. In this article I will explain to you what I have learned and what makes natal charts (or “soul cards” as she calls them) so special.
First of all, you need the following information about yourself: your birthday, the exact time you were born and the place where you were born. With this information, an astrologer can use software to create a map that shows where the respective astral bodies were at that point in time. In principle, this is a circle with various symbols on it - and let's take a look at them now.
The first symbol you're sure to be familiar with is your sun sign - you probably know it as the zodiac sign. It is the sign that was in line with the sun when you were born and with which you identify. In addition, other celestial stars also have an influence on you - and you can see them in the natal chart, which also provides information “about you, your family and the life into which you were born. It can also show you what your soul can achieve in this life or what its tasks are, ”said Belgrave.
While horoscopes, tarot cards, and other forms of divination work best when you have a specific question in mind, natal charts are more all-encompassing. Belgrave thinks it's best to see it as a snapshot or a starting point from which your life could develop: “You learn things about your personality, your fears and what drives you. In addition, relationships with parents, siblings and children as well as psychological patterns can be broken down - and all on a single sheet of paper! "
So much for the theory. Before we take a closer look at the individual symbols, a little hint: Of course, the slideshow only gives you a first glimpse into the subject. But it might be a very good place to start, from which you can find out more if you want.
- Which variant for Hyundai Creta to buy
- Dizziness will go away on its own
- How do I master PHP programming
- How did Christmas turn into Christmas?
- Can the Istari die
- Wikileaks has a political agenda
- Why were scalar and vector sizes invented
- One true love can change you
- What is the name of the fear of illness
- What is a car body
- What does a baby hyena look like
- What cuts in the human brain
- How accurate is the Snowden movie
- Was Victorian Britain a wealthy place?
- How effective is Cuemath
- Tony Stark will be awarded to Steve Rogers
- How do I report an unprofessional recruiter
- Truth always wins
- What's keeping you awake right now?
- Why can't science eliminate rats?
- How do I learn from fiction
- What do dairy products without lactose offer
- What are the most informative infographics and why
- What is organometallic chemistry