What is the type of summary information
- If personal data is collected from the data subject, the person responsible shall inform the data subject at the time this data is collected:
- the name and contact details of the person responsible and, if applicable, his representative;
- if applicable, the contact details of the data protection officer;
- the purposes for which the personal data are to be processed and the legal basis for the processing;
- if the processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f, the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party;
- if applicable, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data and
- where applicable, the controller's intention to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organization, as well as the presence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission or, in the case of transfers pursuant to Article 46 or Article 47 or Article 49 (1), second subparagraph, a reference the appropriate or reasonable warranties and how to obtain a copy of them or where they are available.
- In addition to the information in accordance with paragraph 1, the person responsible shall provide the data subject with the following additional information at the time this data is collected, which is necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing:
- the duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to information on the part of the person responsible about the personal data concerned and to correction or deletion or restriction of processing or a right to object to processing and the right to data portability;
- if the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a), the existence of a right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract or necessary for the conclusion of a contract, whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and what possible consequences the failure to provide would have and
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
- If the person responsible intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data was collected, he shall provide the data subject with information about this other purpose and all other relevant information in accordance with paragraph 2 prior to this further processing.
- Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 do not apply if and to the extent that the data subject already has the information.
Appropriate recitals(60) Duty to provide information (61) Time of information (62) Exceptions to the duty to provide information
Appropriate paragraphs of the BDSG§ 4 BDSG video surveillance of publicly accessible rooms § 29 BDSG rights of the data subject and supervisory authority in the case of confidentiality obligations § 32 BDSG information obligation when collecting personal data from the data subject
GDPR table of contents
Report an error
- Which is the largest land border
- What's the new deal
- What are most bacterial phages made of
- How can the kitchen design like a professional
- Propane leak can cause health problems
- Electric vehicles need to be registered in India
- What are Oboist stereotypes
- Why do I yawn while I'm on meth?
- How is Asperger's Syndrome diagnosed
- How did you get into reptile breeding
- Is Trader Joe's chocolate for ethical reasons
- What is the difference between good looking and sweet?
- Which is more difficult ballet or figure skating
- Do bacteria need oxygen to multiply?
- What is Rainn Wilson famous for?
- Are you feeling bad for Harvey Weinstein
- Why are you using an alias
- Prefer parking on the street
- Headache usually occurs before brain death
- Which PC do game developers use
- Are there sulfites in the cheese?
- What does 24k mean in jewelry
- How useful is the computer at home
- Do animals have Deja Vu