What does an ad on Netflix mean
Netflix: Series and movie consistency - that's what it means
On Netflix, films and series are no longer rated with stars, but with a percentage match. In this practical tip, we reveal exactly what this information is all about.
Match on Netflix: what does it mean?
- The match indicates how likely you would like a movie or a series. In order to make this assessment, Netflix takes several factors into account.
- The most relevant, of course, is what series and films you have already seen. If you stream a lot of horror films, films from the horror genre will generally get a higher match. If many other horror fans watch a certain film from a different genre, agreement also increases with this film.
- But your previous ratings also play an important role. If you rate a movie or a series with a thumbs up or down, this will also have an impact on the number of matches. So if you rate all the content you have seen, you can train the algorithm and optimize suggestions.
In the video: These are the most expensive Netflix series
In the next practical tip, we will show you how Netflix compares to Amazon Prime Video.
- Which websites offer free audio books
- Food can make your ears ring
- Who is Bernie Madoff
- What size is the Vistaprint business card
- What will gorilla glue not adhere to
- What is a maximum personal credit
- Have apps made domain names less valuable
- Who is the replacement for Rishabh Pant
- Is Mitra a robot or a toy
- What is the financial corridor for CFA coaching?
- Is a basic training abroad worth the money?
- What are some coffee table books
- What is TechCrunchs Traffic
- When do I get my first payment
- How is the genre of music determined?
- What does 250
- When and where was cricket invented
- Emotion is an important part of religion
- Freezing destroys vitamin C.
- Lyric rap is a lost art form
- Capital letters before a family name
- Speaks less well for your health
- What is the function of the thalamus
- Who's faster than Superman